Knowledge Base Help Center
How does the delivery process work?
- Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect condition.
- After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
- Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possiblity. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
My order has been shipped. Now how can I track it?
- Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email with the order no. you can track your order with these
- What is the estimated delivery time?
We usually dispatch most orders within 1-5 business days (excluding Sundays and public holidays)
What are the delivery charges?
- Delivery charge varies with each Seller.
- Sellers incur relatively higher shipping costs on low value items. In such cases, charging a nominal delivery charge helps them offset logistics costs. Please check your order summary to understand the delivery charges for individual products.
Are there any hidden costs (sales tax, octroi etc) on items sold by Sellers on Looterashops?
- There are NO hidden charges when you make a purchase on Looterashops. List prices are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you would pay.
- Delivery charges are not hidden charges and are charged (if at all) extra depending on the Seller’s shipping policy.
Why does the estimated delivery time vary for each seller?
- You have probably noticed varying estimated delivery times for sellers of the product you are interested in. Delivery times are influenced by product availability, geographic location of the Seller, your shipping destination and the courier partner’s time-to-deliver in your location.
- Please enter your default pin code on the product page (you don’t have to enter it every single time) to know more accurate delivery times on the product page itself.
Seller does not/cannot ship to my area. Why?
- Please enter your pincode on the product page (you don’t have to enter it every single time) to know whether the product can be delivered to your location.
- If you haven’t provided your pincode until the checkout stage, the pincode in your shipping address will be used to check for serviceability.
- Whether your location can be serviced or not depends on
- Whether the Seller ships to your location
- Legal restrictions, if any, in shipping particular products to your location
- The availability of reliable courier partners in your location
- At times Sellers prefer not to ship to certain locations. This is entirely at their discretion.
Why is the CoD option not offered in my location?
- Availability of CoD depends on the ability of our courier partner servicing your location to accept cash as payment at the time of delivery.
- Our courier partners have limits on the cash amount payable on delivery depending on the destination and your order value might have exceeded this limit. Please enter your pin code on the product page to check if CoD is available in your location.